Rahkonen Jukka wrote:

Hi,

> Once again I tried, with no success, to make an input template for
> reading in data in GML 2.0 format by following the instructions from
> http://openjump.org/wiki/show/Working+with+GML
>
> Could it be possible to link the input template in the example with a
> short GML file that could really be opened with that template? Once
> something works with one dataset it is often easy to modify it to work
> with another dataset by following the example.
>
> My immediate need was more than fulfilled by following the note by
> Andreas Schmitz: GML 2.0 files stored on disk from WFS 1.0 server could
> be opened directly without any templates with deegree GML adapter that
> is included in the deegree OpenJUMP package. It reads also GML created
> with ogr2ogr. This GML adapter would be a nice addition to baseline
> OpenJUMP. But it needs 5 megabyte deegree2.jar and perhaps some other
> stuff as well, so maybe it is too heavyweight.  But perhaps it would be
> worth making a deegree GML-reader plugin?

as noted before, in that case, if we have deegree + libraries in OpenJUMP core,
we can at almost no cost integrate deeJUMP and/or the WFSPlugin as well. For
general understanding: the deeJUMP plugin currently includes the GML reader
plugin which Jukka used.

Best regards, Andreas
--
l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19           53177 Bonn, Germany