Hei all,

I will be starting into holidays by Wednesday (in 2 days) to travel East
Canada*. As it will be a road trip I don't plan to take my laptop with
me, hence, will not checking emails for 3 weeks. Afterwards I am planing
to go on a forestry & GIS field excursion in Western Canada for 10 days
(in BC). Same is probably here: no internet.

So I assume that I will read emails again by September 8th.

If there are some reminders, because I forgot to do something, please
send it a week afterwards when I am back (around 12th?). So I could have
cleaned my inbox before ;)

Apart from that, the current situation is that I will probably stay at
the University of Calgary until either end of February or April 2010
(the latter if I get the GIS lecturer job from Jan-April). I.e. I should
be around for the project when I am back  from my travels - more or less.

I wish you all a nice summer - and all the best from Calgary
stefan

*) probably from Montreal to Halifax and return, by car