Stefan wrote: "is your question serious?"

Of course. I usually put in a smiley face if I am joking.

Stefan wrote: "the XML file for loading plugins partly replaced
OpenJUMPConfiguration.
However, a couple if OJ additions in particular the file loader
framework and theming/display styles are still initialized there.
Hence, I have kept this class to load things that are standard and
should not be loaded on demand, such as functionality enhancements. If
you look into the class you should see what it loads."

Thanks for the information. I am ripping the file loader frameowork
out of BizzJUMP, so I won't need that. I'll take a look at the
style/theming stuff that is still loaded in the OpenJUMPConfiguration
class. I'll be moving functionality that I can into standard plug-ins.

SS