Hi all,

first thanks for the work on the new layouted homepage and the wiki (I like the clear black/white/orange style).
I think we could have more sample-plugins and code-examples in the developer documentation. For starting with writing own PlugIns (for me) this is much more helpful than just combing through the javadoc or the core-code.

E.g. the examples on coloring a layer in the last thread could be added as an example. And I am missing some code examples on how to select some features of a layer by attributes or by intersecting a given geometry.

Best regards,
Nils