Hi Antonio,
I finally tested according to your tips but with no result.
This is summary of my experience. My project was to test TIN tools with Op=
enjump

> Da: Antonio Falciano <afalci...@yahoo.it>
> Oggetto: Re: [Sextante-users] Sextante 0.5 doesn't work on Openjump Night=
ly build
> A: "Giuseppe Aruta" <giuseppe_ar...@yahoo.it>
> Cc: sextante-us...@lists.forge.osor.eu, jump-pilot-de...@lists.sourceforg=
e.net
> Data: Venerd=C3=AC 8 gennaio 2010, 14:52
> Il 08/01/2010 14.38, Giuseppe Aruta
> ha scritto:
> > Hi, I tried to run sextante 0.5 on the latest Openjump
> Nigntly build
> > (ver 8 gen 2010 -
> > http://jump-pilot.sourceforge.net/download/nightlybuild/)
> and I had
> > this error message:
> >
> > ******************
> >
> > java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> > edu/berkeley/guir/prefuse/graph/Graph
>=20
> Hi Peppe,
> it seems the same problem found with gvSIG 1.9. flowTools
> referenced
> libraries are missing (flowmap.jar, j3dcore.jar,
> prefuse.jar,
> prefusex.jar, vecmath-1.3.jar).
> You can find them in the lib folder of [1] discarding
> *-0.5-SNAPSHOT file.
>=20
> ciao
> Antonio
>=20
> [1] http://ifgi.uni-muenster.de/~d_nues01/flowtools/flowTools.zip
>=20
> --=20
> Antonio Falciano
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/antoniofalciano
>=20

This a clean installation of OJ 1.3.1 and Sextante 0.5, and this is the
original Error message:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: edu/berkeley/guir/prefuse/graph/Graph
=09at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
=09at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
=09at es.unex.sextante.core.Sextante.loadAlgorithms(Sextante.java:193)
=09at es.unex.sextante.core.Sextante.initialize(Sextante.java:49)
=09at es.unex.sextante.openjump.extensions.SextanteToolboxPlugin.initialize=
(SextanteToolboxPlugin.java:32)
=09at es.unex.sextante.openjump.extensions.SextanteToolboxExtension.configu=
re(SextanteToolboxExtension.java:10)
=09at com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.plugin.PlugInManager.loadConfigurat=
ions(PlugInManager.java:92)
=09at com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.plugin.PlugInManager.load(PlugInMan=
ager.java:86)
=09at com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.JUMPWorkbench.main(JUMPWorkbench.ja=
va:290)
=09at com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.JUMPWorkbench.main(JUMPWorkbench.ja=
va:253)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: edu.berkeley.guir.prefuse.grap=
h.Graph
=09at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
=09at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
=09at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
=09at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
=09at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
=09at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
=09... 10 more

Openjump doesn't start and I had to hang java manually

I delate sextante_flowTools-0.5.jar from EXT folder and Openjump starts.
Sextante toolbar opens and there are other menus on the toolbar: QA, Conflate,
Roads and Clean: these remeber me original Jump "Roadmatcher" tools, ported by
stefan into OJ some months ago. Anyhow I wanted to test the TIN tools.
This was my experience:

I was able to load a point file and use TIN tools:
"Create TIN from point file" works fine since it derives from original Sext
ante one (Vororoi tool?)
"Smooth using Blezier interpolation" is active and works
"Create TIN using break lines" and "Extract isolines" are not enlightened a
nd not working. It was impossible to create isolines from the TIN

I followed Antonio tips and  installed flowtools libraries (an put again se
xtante_flowTools-0.5.jar into EXT folder
The results were the same of previous experience: Openjump and Sextante sta
rts but TIN tools work partially (no isolines and nobreak TIN).
I didn't test FlowTools right now.
AFAIR original TIN tools developed by Jan Jezek (http://git.zcu.cz/ind=
ex.php/Sextante_algorithms) were depending to geotools libraries

Regards