Hi SS,

  Thanks for the info.  I don't have a critical need at this time.  One of
my in-house users has already worked around it using Excel.  He requested
the feature, and I thought I would see if one already exited, but I don't
intend to do any programming on the task since it only comes up every few
years.

regards,
Larry