Hi Matthias,

  You are correct about the classes.  Are you thinking of adding getters and
setters to AbstractSelectionRenderer?  That won't cause any problems that I
know of.  I wouldn't change the constructor though.  Are you thinking of
persisting the style changes or keeping them just for the session?
Persisting will require storing in the workbench blackboard.

regards,
Larry