Hi all,
I use a lot the "Assign Attribute" function and it would be very time
saving if it would be present not just the OK button but also the
"APPLY"  that keep the window open for other assignment,
I don't know who wrote this nice code and if he can add this button
otherwise if some one give me the indication for file to modify I try
to do and I'll submit to community for checking it.

thanks

luca

luca marletta
www.beopen.it