Hi Sunburned Surveyor and Larry,

sorry for my late reply, but i had no time to code last week :-(

I agree with Larry's remarks. My question went toward the concrete
implementation, as I currently do not have enough knowledge about the
internals of OJ. At the beginning I would to build a plugin, but I do
not know how to "tell" the AbstractSelectionRenderer, how he should
render with my settings or with the old default one. So actually I have
no idea how to integrate the plugin in the rendering process? At this
point I need your help. I hope you understand my terrible english ;-)

Matthias