-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: Matthias Scholz [mailto:m...@jammerhund.de]
Lähetetty: ma 28.6.2010 12:12
Vastaanottaja: OpenJump develop and use
Aihe: [JPP-Devel] WMS layer problems

Hi,

if I put in the WMS URL and click Next and answer the "The WMS
advertises the URL ... Do you want to use it?" with yes, than I must
wait for about one minute to see the available layers. The Layer chooser
dialog responds very slow (scroll the layers). In both cases the java
process runs with nearly 100% CPU load. If the layer is loaded,
everything works fine.

The second problem is, if I load a project with a WMS layer, then I
don't see the layer data. But on the WMS is see that OJ gets any
requests/data. If I drop the layer and load him again, than I can see
the my data.

The WMS is a GeoServer (http://geoserver.org) on a separate server in
the same LAN. With other clients I do not have such problems.

Matthias