Hi Stefan,

Close, but not quite.  Typically, the naming convention of files in a
maven repository are of the form:

<artifactId>-<version>.<extension>

In this case, you've declared as a dependency:
<dependency>
<groupId>org.math.plot</groupId>
<artifactId>jmathplot</artifactId>
<version>20070905</version>
<scope>compile</scope>
</dependency>

So in the repository, maven is expecting to find the
"jmathplot-20070905.jar", .pom, .md5, and .sha1 files in the
"$repo\org\math\plot\jmathplot\20070905" directory. However, since
you've named the file "jmathplot_sept2007_java1.5.jar", maven was unable
to locate the dependency.

I redeployed your jar file to
http://lists.refractions.net/m2/org/math/plot/jmathplot/20070905/ using
your modified <groupId> tag.

Everything is working again so it's all good.

Cheers,
Kevin