On 07.09.2010 21:13, Sunburned Surveyor wrote:
> If someone sends me the required files for launching OJ on the Mac,
> I'll get them in the nightly build release I am preparing.

In the course of making the gps extension working on different plattforms I
checked and extended the linux script. Created a script for OSX. Did you read
the '[JPP-Devel] configurable cross-platform OJ launching' thread? Suggestion
was:

> A) script model
>
> TODO
> - new user-friendly script names (oj_win.bat,oj_linux.sh,oj_mac.command)
> - adding a mac script which essentially calls the linux shell script (see
> attachement, it's tested on OSX 10.4&10.6 should I put it in the svn?)
> - rework windows batch to be one file only again (less files for the user to
> wonder about)

To go on with this I would suggest (what's still todo)
- testing the new linux script by second party, who is willing?
- testing on OSX 10.4 and 10.6 (of the recent changes)
then continue with the renamed scripts for the new release.

I could actually put them on the svn, when they are stable, my rights should be
sufficient.

regards ede