Hi,
sorry for the long time without answer but unfortunately I hadn't as much time the last weeks and I didn't get the svn-checkout running with subclipse yet...
I tried the following urls with subclipse but always the same error:

https://jump-pilot.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/jump-pilot
https://jump-pilot.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/jump-pilot/core/trunk

The urls are working in a browser and eclipse itself gets the connection to the internet via given proxy-settings.
Do I need a username/password for checkout the source via svn (set in front of the url)?
In the eclipse-svn-preferences aren't very much options to set, do I have to set a directory of "Configuration location"?
Any further ideas?
Nils

edgar.sol...@web.de schrieb:
You can try the url directly in your browser. If it works there then you should find out why not in eclipse, what is the difference in settings.. something like that.

Are you forced to use a proxy?What internet connection are you using?

good luck ede