-Jukka-

    *Lähettäjä:* Michaël Michaud [mailto:michael.mich...@free.fr]
    *Lähetetty:* 9. lokakuuta 2010 1:45
    *Vastaanottaja:* OpenJump develop and use
    *Aihe:* Re: [JPP-Devel] New Finnish language file

    Hi,
    Layer - Run Datastore Query has two new buttons 'View' and
    'Fence' which can't be translated.

    Yes, I forgot to internationalized those buttons.
    Here are the translation I just included (please check for your
    language) :

    Fence
    cz : Ohrani\u010Duj\u00EDc\u00ED plocha
    de : Rahmen
    en : Fence
    es : Marco
    fi : Aitaus
    fr : Cadre
    hu : Keret
    it : Cornice
    ja : \u30D5\u30A7\u30F3\u30B9
    pt : Quadro
    pt_BR : Quadro
    zh_CN : \u7bf1\u7b06
    zh_HK : \u7bf1\u7b06

    View
    cz : Pohled
    de : Ansicht
    en : View
    es : Vista
    fi : N\u00E4yt\u00E4
    fr : Vue
    hu : N\u00E9zet
    it : Vista
    ja : \u8868\u793A
    pt : vista
    pt_BR : vista
    zh_CN : \u67e5\u770b
    zh_HK : \u67e5\u770b

    Michaël

    Raster profil output window has tools and settings which can't be
    translated.
    -Jukka Rahkonen-

    standards for HTML5, CSS3, SVG 1.1,  ECMAScript5, and DOM L2&  L3.
    http://p.sf.net/sfu/beautyoftheweb