Hi,

Different behaviour between oj_windows.bat and openjump.exe finally
explained

1 - oj_windows.bat includes lib/ext in the classpath
Ede, as the plugin path is defined by the -plug-in-directory parameter,
I think it should not be directly in the main classpath (line 58)
If you agree, I remove it
(otherwise, I'll add it in the .ini file to be consistent)

2 - JAVA_HOME variable and windows registry not consistent
It seems that my
openjump.exe uses the registry key (pointing to jre6 in my case),
ignoring my JAVA_HOME environment variable
instead, oj_windows.bat search JAVA_HOME environment variable, and don't
use registry key

NB : I don't know why I get ugly fonts when using java 5.