Hei,

no I did not do changes to setting. So you should still be able to do
uploads (but I don't exclude that sourceforge did some adjustments and
you got different access priorities, need to check at home how I login).
However, for the MediaWiki, uplaoding images as Edgar suggested is best,
because we can not use linked image in the system. For files, ftp is
still better, I would say.

stefan