Hi  Michaël Michaud,

I tested only for shapefiles and it works fine. I will check for raster
images. raster images if no jgw is present it uses grid extent. I think
problem will only with rasters where no jgw files are present and we create
one using the patch I given before. The code which creates the jgw file
based on grid extent. but vector files have a function to retrieve the
extent but I think it is missing in sextante raster. Please commit it if it
works for shape/gml

Thanks && Regards
Rashad