Hi Odilon,
OJ will join GSoC (under OSGeo) this year? The list of possible ideas for 2011 will be updated? Sorry if I said something stupid. I do not know exactly how mentoring organization application works.

Not a stupid question.
OpenJUMP is not a OSGeo project, but I know it was involved in GSoC in the past.
Maybe Landon has more knowledge about how it works.

Most difficult thing is probably to find someone available for mentoring a project.

Anything you'd like to update on GSoC ideas for OJ ?

Michaël

Thanks.

--
Odilon Lima