Thanks for the warning Michael.

I'm curious about your reason for removing the proprietary code bits.
I agree its a good thing, I just wonder what the motivation is.

I've been thinking more about the work needed to make OJ an OSGeo
project lately, and I think getting a handle on the proprietary code
bits is one thing we would need to do.

Landon