Da: Giuseppe Aruta <giuseppe_ar...@yahoo.it>
Oggetto: Re: [JPP-Devel] converting MoveSelectedItemsTool to PlugIn
A: "OpenJump develop and use" <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Data: Mercoledì 4 maggio 2011, 08:46

Hi Michael,
I was working around CAD like tools.
A MacroPlugin like
CopyPlugIn
PastePlugIn
MoveSelectedItem(PlugIn)
will define a clone item tool.

Peppe

--- Mar 3/5/11, Michaël Michaud <michael.mich...@free.fr> ha scritto:

Da: Michaël Michaud <michael.mich...@free.fr>
A: "OpenJump develop and use" <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Data: Martedì 3 maggio 2011, 21:23

    Hi Peppe,

    A CursorTool is basically a MouseListener.

    If you convert it to a plugin, how will define the translation
    parameters ?

    I think it is possible to re-use a part CursorTool's code for a
    PlugIn, but I can't see a generic way to convert from one to
    another.

    Can you give more details about your use-case ?

    Michaël