Da: Ruzicka Jan <jan.ruzi...@vsb.cz>
A: OpenJump develop and use <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Inviato: Lunedì 9 Maggio 2011 9:59
Oggetto: Re: [JPP-Devel] OpenJUMP 1.4.1 translation

Hi,

I wiil do the translation.

Regards

Jan
From: Michaël Michaud [michael.mich...@free.fr]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 9:08 AM
To: OpenJump develop and use; openjump-us...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JPP-Devel] OpenJUMP 1.4.1 translation

Hi,

Here are the keys to be translated for the next version of OpenJUMP (1.4.1)
Original files are dowloadable from the svn
http://jump-pilot.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jump-pilot/core/trunk/src/language/

Let me know who can work on these translations
There are still a few differences between language files that I must check.
I'll update this file next week

main or current translators are
(please, let me know if there are errors, if you can, or if you cannot
work on translation)

jump_cz : Jan Ruzicka ?
jump_de : Stefan Steiniger (Uwe Dallüge, Edgar Soldin, Andreas Schmitz)
jump_en :
jump_es : Nacho Uve and Giuseppe Aruta
jump_fi : Jukka Rahkonen
jump_fr : Michaël Michaud