Hi,

I actually update the german translation. Can anybody tell me, how do i
get the following messages on screen? Without a context its bad to
translate some messages.

Thanks Matthias

org.openjump.core.ui.plugin.file.SaveLayersWithoutDataSourcePlugIn.a-layer-without-datasource-must-exist

= T\:A layer without datasource must exist
org.openjump.core.ui.plugin.file.SaveLayersWithoutDataSourcePlugIn.directory-chooser

= T\:Save newly created layers in the following directory
org.openjump.core.ui.plugin.file.SaveLayersWithoutDataSourcePlugIn.every-layer-has-a-datasource

= T\:Every layer already has a datasource
org.openjump.core.ui.plugin.file.SaveLayersWithoutDataSourcePlugIn.hover-the-label-to-see-the-list

= T\:(hover the label to see the list)
org.openjump.core.ui.plugin.file.SaveLayersWithoutDataSourcePlugIn.layers-without-datasource-management

= T\:Layers without datasource management
org.openjump.core.ui.plugin.file.SaveLayersWithoutDataSourcePlugIn.save-layers-without-datasource

= T\:Save layers without datasource
org.openjump.core.ui.plugin.layer.ExtractLayersByAttribute._EMPTY_ =
T\:_EMPTY_