Da: Sergio Baños Calvo <lis...@saig.es>
Oggetto: Re: [JPP-Devel] question about visual "objects" (frames?) on layer tree
A: "OpenJump develop and use" <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Data: Venerdì 17 giugno 2011, 11:26

    Hi Giuseppe.

    If it hasn't been changed in OpenJUMP, they are defined in the
    com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.ui.LayerNameRenderer class.

    Regards,

    El 17/06/2011 11:11, Giuseppe Aruta escribió:

            Hi all,

              I am sure it is a stupid question, but I was not able to
              understand which part of the codes define the icon and the
              toggle visibility box on the layer tree for WMS  layers.

              I attached an image to explain what I am writing about.

              By the way, should I  call them as "visual objects" or
              "frames"?

              regards and thanks for the answer.

              Giuseppe

      Sergio Baños Calvo

        Jefe
        de desarrollos

        Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica,
        S.L. (SAIG S.L.)

        Tlfno. móvil: 685005960

        Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

        E-mail: