oh.. I just see too, that we have the pgRouting plugin on our server, but in the database plugin section:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jump-pilot/files/p_database_plugins/

sorry for that
stefan

On 08/08/2011 10:40 AM, Stefan Steiniger wrote:
Hei,

not sure - there have been some attempts but i don't know the latest state.
here is a graph toolbox for OJ
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jump-pilot/files/p_%20More%20Plugins/

and then Mohammed Rashad worked ona a PgRoutingPlugIn (unfortunately the SVN folders for that are empty???)
http://groups.google.com/group/openjump-users/browse_thread/thread/67916c09bce5db4c
or better:
http://lsi.iiit.ac.in/openjump-plugins/

can you give it a try?