Michael,

I did have time to dink around a little with the layer visibility
check box bug last week. I was able to confirm:

1) That I get the bug with the latest nightly build and latest JRE on
MS Windows.
2) That no exception was thrown on my computer when attempting to use
the check box.

I still want to try two things:

1) Test for the bug one of my linux boxes.
2) Try whipping up a dummy JFrame with a check box so I can see of all
check boxes fail, or if there is something about the OJ LayerNamePanel
code that is causing the problem.

I will try to get to these two (2) tasks this week, but it depends on
workload for my day job.

Landon