Thanks Sergio for the answer

Giuseppe

________________________________
Da: Sergio Baños Calvo <lis...@saig.es>
A: OpenJump develop and use <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Inviato: Giovedì 3 Novembre 2011 12:37
Oggetto: Re: [JPP-Devel] OJ download stat by country & I18N

El 01/11/2011 19:39, Giuseppe Aruta escribió:
Hi Michael,
>this statistics is quite interesting. This means that our
        efforts to translate OJ and its plugins had an effect.

>> Considering the figures hereafter, indonesia and poland language files would
>> also be a useful addition.
>
>And probably an updated Chinese file, too.
>
>It would be interesting to compare similar figures from
                other GIS softwares, like GvSIG and Kosmo. I know that
                Kosmo is translated into Russian, for instance (is
                Sergio B. Calvo from SAIG reading this post now?)

>Giuseppe
Hi all.

Yes, I'm always following JUMP lists ^^.

It would be interesting to compare similar figures from other GIS softwares,
like GvSIG and Kosmo. I know that Kosmo is translated into Russian, for
instance (is Sergio B. Calvo from SAIG reading this post now?)

Unfortunatelly, our CMS doesn't give me stadistics by country about
    Kosmo Desktop downloads, so I can't apport that information to
    compare with OpenJUMP stadistics :(.

Regards,

--

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe
        de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica,
        S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: s...@saig.es