vikram,

on which version did you base your translation? there were some big chunks of
new strings missing which i tried to add. please download the modified
properties file from trunk
jump-pilot.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jump-pilot/core/trunk/src/language/jump_ta_IN.properties
and translate all lines starting with #T: and remove #T: thereafter. when
finished please resend the new version.

thanks ede

On 06.12.2011 17:32, vikram santhanam wrote:
> This is tamil localised properties file

> Cloud Services Checklist: Pricing and Packaging Optimization
> This white paper is intended to serve as a reference, checklist and point of
> discussion for anyone considering optimizing the pricing and packaging model
> of a cloud services business. Read Now!

public class WhoDidIt{ // A comment. I love comments
   private static Person sender;

   public static void main (String[] foo){

   sender = new Person();
   sender.setName(new String[]{"Edgar", "Soldin"});

   Address address = new Address();
   address.setStreet("Stadtweg 119");
   address.setZip(39116);
   address.setCity("Magdeburg");
   address.setCountry("Germany");

   sender.setAddress(address);

   sender.setMobilePhone(" +49(0)171-2782880 ");
   sender.setWebSiteUrl(" http://www.soldin.de ");
   sender.setEmail(" ed...@soldin.de ");
   sender.setPGPPublicKey(" http://www.soldin.de/edgar_soldin.asc ");
   sender.setGender(true);