 Da: Rahkonen Jukka <jukka.rahko...@mmmtike.fi>
A: OpenJump develop and use <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Inviato: Sabato 7 Gennaio 2012 22:09
Oggetto: Re: [JPP-Devel] osge-live dvd documentation

Stefan Steiniger wrote:

> WFS is a plugin, is that included in Plus? in core not - as far as i
> know. I am not sure either if WFS-T was part of the official WFS plugin
> - or only in deeJUMP.

We do not have a working WFS at the moment. The deegree plugin works only with
deegree WFS servers or perhaps not at all and it seems to be unmaintained. It
is a pity because for a short period OpenJUMP was the best WFS client of all.
At the moment I would recommend Kosmo for read-only WFS and QGis for WFS-T.

-Jukka Rahkonen-