Hi Ede,

Last time I compiled with my good old ant build file (yesterday),
I get the following version named
Version ${version.number} ${version.release} rev.${version.revision}

OK, time for me to switch to maven, I suppose
Could you give some hints or a documentation for newbies :
The old pom file used to have 2 small dependencies.
Did you remove them to gather everything in a single pom file ?
What are the options
- to simply compile
- to release
- to release sources*, doc...
- to release automatically the NB?

On JPP download page, after my last change, 10 files have been uploaded
in NB directory (over 200 Mo) !
Is that really necessary ?
What are the differences between
OpenJUMP-x.y.z-rrrrr-CORE.zip and
OpenJUMP-aaaa-mm-dd-rrrrr-CORE.zip ?
How the final release will be recognized from NB ?
Why are there as many linux distro as standard distro ?

* for documentation, I use the following url, but I'm not sure it is
uptodate
any idea how to automatize that ?
http://jump-pilot.sourceforge.net/javadoc/openjump_javadoc/

Sorry for asking so many questions and thanks for all the work done on
release side.