Hi Matthias,

thanks for your test. Really you were after on my
"list-1st-Oj-member-to-contact", to organize some of these tools on
AdvancedMeasureTool.
Thanks for the help for German. My intend is to translate these tools in other
languages, Spanish for instance.
If you translate in German, I will put it together with the other language
files.

MeasureExtension is still on the 1st stage of development and saome tools were
not really tested a lot.
According to your test, I prepared a new version of MeasureExtension plugin

http://sourceforge.net/projects/opensit/files/Openjump/PlugIn/MeasureExtension/MeasureTools02.jar/download

- I picked up your suggestion and I started to migrate all measurement to
MeasureLayerFinder.
I have never realized before that it was possible to move features and the
class computes new values.
So I modified all area/lenght measure tools and measure coordinates in this new
version of MeasureExtension.
On next version I will find a solution for all angle tools - there are so many
files in working/system category. I will try ColorThemingStyle class to reduce
them

- I found no IllegalArgumentException on my tests (both linux and Win), anyhow,
since this tool now uses MeasureLayerFinder class, there must be a new choice,
even for Polygon and Rectangle tools (BTW what is 4.033303583E8? where does it
come out?)

- Sorry for my bad English. I corrected  "Circle by ray"  to "Circle by radius"
: drawing a segment you should create a circle and display the area. I added
double click

- "Circle with 3 points" is now "Circle by 3 points". It draws a circle drawing
3 points. It has also double click

- "Angle referencing north UTM projection" is now "Azimuth of a vector  on UTM
projection". It calculates the azimuth of a segment. It has also double click.

- "If the Measure Menu is open and I press <ESC>, then I get an
IndexOutOfBoundsException" I cannot reproduce this bug on Ubuntu/Window. Menu
is correctly closed. Can you give another try?

regards

Giuseppe