Hi,
>> does it run jar files on doubleclicking? .. ede
> you didn't answer, are jars linked to be run by doubleclicking properly?
If I double click on the jar intaller, installation starts normally
If I double-click on the jar uninstaller, uninstallation starts normally
If I click on windows startmenu Start>All Programs>OpenJUMP>Uninstall,
javaw is searched in windows/system32 and is not found
> Uninstall : javaw is not found. User is invited to find javaw.exe with the
> explorer.
> If I navigate from windows/system32 to windows/SysWOW64/javaw.exe,
> uninstall works.
> is this from startmenu or control panel?
Oh, forgot the control panel. Desinstallation works find from control
panel !
> is there a difference if the uninstaller is run privileged as
> Administrator?
Not tested, but I think I have all privileges on my windows home edition
>> There is still a small problem with encoding of the readme, sorry
>>
>> jeeez, this was terrible but i finally beat it into submission. should be
>> fixed. btw you are blessed with your name ;)
Kudos, encoding problems are awful. In France, the é, è and ë as in
Michaël are often mistreated, but the worst is œ which is OK in
windows-1252 but not in ISO-8859-1 (AKA LATIN1).
> not quite finished yet. one exe launcher to go, then we can release.
OK thanks,

Michaël