Thanks for your quick answer, Ede,

I prefer to link to a stable version, not trunk directly.

Just tried the following Maven Repository address with same results:

http://jump-pilot.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jump-pilot/core/tags/1.4.2/
http://jump-pilot.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jump-pilot/core/tags/1.5.1/1.5.1/

I _suppose_ that linking to an address with pom.xml file is sufficient, but
I don't know if I'm wrong.

Regards.

--
Javier Camara