Hi Stefan,

Good to know,
Past few weeks, I translated it into french. Did not commit the
translation yet,
because I'm hesitating with screen shots, table names and field names
translation...

As I read it attentively, I did a few change in the english version.
If you want to have a look at them, they are visible in edit mode
so that you can validate or revert them.

As far as openjump teaching is concerned, I found another good new
from Prague here :
http://foss4g-cee.org/program/workshops/development-of-plug-ins-for-openjump/

Michaël