Bugs item #3519933, was opened at 2012-04-20 12:42
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=679906&aid=3519933&group_id=118054

not just the latest update.
Category: OpenJUMP - Menu - Layer
Group: MacOSX

Initial Comment:
When attempting to save an edited PostGIS layer, it fails, throwing the error
as seen in the screenshot attachment.  I am connecting to a PostgreSQL
9.1/PostGIS 2.x database table.

I took a local shapefile layer that has the example same schema as does have
the remote PostGIS layer, and I copied a feature from this local shapefile
layer, and pasted it into the remote PostIGS layer, and then attempted to save
it, at which pont I receive this error.

Thanks,

Eric Jarvies