Hi guys,

can I request to add the method back in and just simply mark as deprecated?

I used already the newer plugins, but I am almost sure that quite some
plugins exist (in Extensions) that used the Java14Fix method...

or was it really accessible only internally?
At least it would require to go through all the plugins that are on the
JPP repository.. and if we find a couple of those we need to add the
method back in.

stefan