Lots of good discussion on this topic. I'm also a fan of release
early, release often.

Does it make sense to drop a "release candidate" on GIS day, instead
of our next official release? Then we can ask super users to do bug
testing on the release candidate before our official release is made.

I'm willing to coordinate and participate in the work on the release
candidate in early November, based on the task list MM provided
earlier in this e-mail thread. I'm also willing to coordinate super
user feedback on the release candidate in prep for an official
release.

Let me know what you guys think.

I'll try to respond in more detail to MM's task list this weekend.

Thanks.

Landon