Hi Jukka,
I developed some tools to draw closed linestring. The new version of
CADExtension (ver 0.2 test) plugin for OpenJUMP is available here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opensit/files/Openjump/PlugIn/CADExtension/CADExtension-02.jar/download
There are other tools, like draw multipoint, draw circle by tangent, by
diamter and an Annotation plugin (derived from Note Tool from OJ)
Giuseppe