________________________________
Lähettäjä: Sébastien Tolron [sebastien.tol...@gmail.com]
Lähetetty: 21. joulukuuta 2012 12:07
Vastaanottaja: OpenJump develop and use
Aihe: Re: [JPP-Devel] Drag and drop icon

Thanks Anyone for helping me !

I tried your solution Michaël and I think it is the best way for me to do a
drag and drop.

Thanks again

------

Sebastien Tolron

2012/12/20 Michaël Michaud
<michael.mich...@free.fr<mailto:michael.mich...@free.fr>>
Hi Sebastien,

I don't know if it will fit your use case, but you can define a style
which will associate an icon to each vertex of a layer.
For example, create a layer "fire hydrant"
Define the basic style (first tab) with the following options
- display vertices
- change the image

Limitation : you cannot use an attribute to discriminate symbols
so you must have one layer per symbol.

Michaël