Bugs item #3603577, was opened at 2013-02-06 07:49
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by oj-opa
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=679906&aid=3603577&group_id=118054

not just the latest update.
Category: General / Other
Group: Windows

Initial Comment:
Windows XP-Prof (32bit) and java 1.6.027
On rev. 3249 (PLUS) i can not copy and paste from attribute-window to excel
(i'm not mr. guttenberg). In excel I found only the geometrie-column with type
and coordinates, no other attríbutes.
Any revisions before this work without the effect.
"Save dataset as -- CSV" is a good workaround, but not the same.
If the attribute-window ist detached, then "copy and paste" works fine.
some plugins are installed: cadextension, measure-plugin,  excel-plugin
Is this a bug or a feature?

Old men like to say "everything was better in my youth ..."