of course,

but be aware, you make your plugin dependent on the Zoom Plugin though... you
can try
A) run the execute() method programmatically
B) check the source of the Zoom Plugin and copy the parts you need, zooming
pretty much only uses OJ internals and zoom implementations are pretty
lightweight because of that.
C) check the Zoom Plugin internals and access the methods directly or extend
the Zoom Plugin into a new plugin in case they are protected.

we have several Zoom Plugins with different objectives, have a look around.

Finally: in case you publish your plugins, they will have to be released under
GPL2 as OJ is released under it.

.ede