Asma ouqalli wrote:

> @ Rahkonen,
> Sorry but i didn't get what you mean by write R_G_B into basic Style :s
> --
> *Asma OUQALLI*

I was meaning that if you select some features and use the Pick Color tool
(small arrow in the right end of the icon bar) in OpenJUMP Plus for setting
some color for them the end result perhaps look like what is your aim.  I read
some time ago that something called Basic style contains a R_G_B element which
takes care or this colouring. I was wondering if it is something you could
utilise. Start new selection by wiping out R_G_B from all features of the layer
and write a desired value for those selected by a new query.

-Jukka Rahkonen-