Hi,
Done.  My first contribution in a while!

Hope I didn't break anything.

No additional translations are required.
Fast, neat, no translation needed, you come back whenever you want :-)

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 8:37 AM, <edgar.sol...@web.de <mailto:edgar.sol...@web.de>> wrote:

    any takers? .. else it probably calls for another featreq.

    ..ede

    On 19.03.2013 14:18, Larry Becker wrote:
    > I guess the Info tab of Layer Properties only says "Multiple
    Geometry Types" in such a case, but it should be easily fixed.

    <jukka.rahko...@mmmtike.fi <mailto:jukka.rahko...@mmmtike.fi>
    <mailto:jukka.rahko...@mmmtike.fi>>> wrote:

    >     Hi,
    >
    >     Sometimes it would be useful to get a fast statistics about
    how many features on the layer belong to each geometry type.  I
    know that by counting feature statistics I get the geometry type
    written into "type" field but often it would be enough to see for
    example if the layer holds only simple polygons or if it is a
    mixture of polygons and multipolygons.