Hi,
as I can see on RasterColorEditor  trnsparency fro nodata values is
deactivated.
If I use sextante to generate DTM, defaut generated nodata value is
-99999.0 which takes a dark black color on workbench, even when Raster
Color Editor is activated (to generate a range color values).
On my experience, on same raster, this dark color (nodata value from DTM)
cannot set to transparent even with original Raster Property menu from
Sextante contex menu.
Is there a solution that I don't know? As far as I remember
RasterColorEditor derives from original OJ The Merge. That Plugin was able
to set nodata values to transparent. But OJ the Merge was using a GDAL
bridge to load raster, which is quite different from Sextante (Pirol)
raster driver.

BTW: I have just given a look at OpenJUMP GDAL plugin documentation from
Erwan. that plugin was built using native Windows libraries but Erwan
didn't excude the possibility to build it on other (Linux, Mac) OS. This
opens many options to OJ considering how many things GDAL can do (but also
if it worth to embed at least other 100Mb of .dll/.so/.dylib native
libraries on PJ PLUS)

regards

peppe