Hi Michaël!
> Hi Matthias,
>
> Thanks for improvements.
> I saw two small things which could be improved :
>
> - Currently, activating relative distance deactivate cumulative distance
> display (but not paint vertex distance checkbox). Why not make both
> options independant ?

Good idea. This makes sense. This is it, why i really like OpenSource
development! Many people, many points of view, many good ideas :-)
> - If measure is digitized from right to left, relative distances appear
> upside down.

Thanks for the hint. It is fixed. And second, now the distance will only
printed outside of the geometry. This looks like better if you measure
an area.

Regards

Matthias
> Regards,
>
> Michaël
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> i've commited a small enhancment for the measurement tool. Now it's
>> possible to show the distance between the vertices relative too. This
>> was a featurerequest from an OJ user.
>>
>> It would be nice, if the translators can translate the new key:
>> org.openjump.core.ui.plugin.tools.AdvancedMeasureOptionsPanel.paint-vertex-distance-relative
>>

>> Matthias

  Technologieconsulting
  Matthias Scholz
  Siebigeröder Str 17a