Hi Giuseppe,

I removed
http://openaerialmap.org/wms?

http://www.osmgb.org.uk/OSM-GB/wms?SERVICE=WMS&;
currently does not work for me, but Jukka told me that it worked
for him on march. Don't know what happens with this URL

We can add a few other useful URLs if we know they can be used
by a large user community (world wide datasets or NMA's datasets)

Let me know if there is a reference WMS for Italy.

Michaël

I didn't test last improvemnt. AFAIR there were some URLs on OJ 1.5 which were not working, should we upgrade the list? I suggest also to put some "national" WMS URLs (withibn the most used languages, Finnic, French, German, etc)

Peppe

2013/6/8 Michaël Michaud <michael.mich...@free.fr <mailto:michael.mich...@free.fr>>

    Hi Jukka,

    URL combobox Layout has been improved in r3584

    > The dropdown menu in the Add WMS layer is narrow and the most
    meaningful part of the URL is often at the end. It would be more
    comfortable for users with wider/ adjustable/automatically
    adjusted width of the selection menu.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/servicenow-d2d-j