Hi!

> two pairs of shoes..
> lib/ext/*.jar -
>   install themselves via Extension mechanism
> lib/*.jar -
>   CORE libs containing plugins installed via default-plugins.xml
>
> and an outdated version anyway ;). Matthias just build 1.0.0 but obviously
> didn't release it in the sf.net files section.
>
> Matthias: can you please put it on
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/jump-pilot/files/OpenJUMP_plugins/Printing%20Plugins/SkyPrinter%20Plugin/
>   for people to test out?
done into
https://sourceforge.net/projects/jump-pilot/files/OpenJUMP_plugins/Printing%20Plugins/SkyPrinter%20Plugin/1.0.0/

> wrt. to the integration.
>
> @All.. is there agreement that this is wanted in CORE, or would we rather
> have it in PLUS, to keep CORE lean?
We can have a File -> Print submenu with SkyPrint in CORE and SkyPrint +
Geoff's plugin in the PLUS.

> Matthias: you might wanna read the old thread on what we "negotiated"
> http://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/mailman/jump-pilot-devel/thread/5288BF32.3060408%40web.de/#msg31648034
I read it yesterday again. To get the SkyPrinter run from lib/ext we
need the itext jar in the lib path. Ede, should i move the
itext-2.1.7.jar from lib/plus into lib/ and copy
SkyPrinterPlugIn-1.0.0.jar to the SVN into lib/ext or do you do that
during release build????

Matthias

www.openjump.de