Hi,

Would it make sense to make a new 1.7.2 release? We have some bug fixes and
useful improvements and a new release makes some good pressure to check and
complete translations of new and changed features in the UI.  New releases
makes people to believe that OJ is not dead and our release process does not
feel very heavy. Or does it only feel so because Ede is making all the work?
This came into my mind because I saw the schedule for OSGeo-Live 8.5
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2014-November/013801.html

If we aim at 1 Dec we would still have couple of weeks for checking the
translations and probably even the 23 Dec feature freeze would be acceptable.

-Jukka Rahkonen-