Hi,

See the sextante and sextante-help directories in

https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/code/HEAD/tree/core/trunk/lib/plus/

-Jukka Rahkonen-

________________________________
Teva veluppillai wrote:

Giuseppe Aruta,

I found Sextante in the following version: Version 1.8.0 release rev.4164  01.
December 2014. I installed it on Windows 7 OS.
Running status of SEXTATNE: I was not able to run model builder however, I am
able to run a few tools.

Would you please tell me where could I get its source code?

Thanks!

Teva

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 12:38 AM, Giuseppe Aruta