Yes.  I created this in ArcGIS.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Michaël Michaud" <m.michael.mich...@orange.fr>
Sent: ‎5/‎3/‎2015 2:00 PM
To: "jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net"
<jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [JPP-Devel] VM Out of Memory Error

Hi,

Seems to be the same problem I have met some weeks ago.
Sometimes, after a shapefile has been updated, it can't be read any more
directly (without the shx).
I think such shapefiles are not correct, but to be able to read it, now,
the default behaviour of OpenJUMP is to read the shx if it exists.

I'd be interested to know which system has produced this shapefile. Is
it ArcGIS ?

Michaël