Hey Peppe,

On 05.05.2015 11:04, Giuseppe Aruta wrote:
> Hi Ede,
> Today I create a new folder on
> http://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/code/HEAD/tree/core/trunk/docs/ to put
> all Sextante documents (in English - in order to use on On-Line manual)
> And I had again files  .classpath, .project and folder  .settings saved on
> SVN repository. How can avoid it again?

not sure what happens there on your side. did you copy the file in from a file
browser as opposed to within eclipse?

>Is there a setting on Eclipse that I can configure? How can I delete them from
>SVN? I saw that you corrected few days ago a similar problem (probably my
>mistake)
> I thank you in advance

eclipse will alwas show you a dialog before you actually commit your change.
check that for unwanted files _everytime_ before you hit the OK button. you can
checkbox unselect them.

..ede